Health and Safety Policy
KAT Europe Ltd recognises and accepts its health and safety duties for providing a safe and healthy working environment for all of its employees or other visitors.
All areas of the workplace follow the Health and Safety at Work Act. Within the workplace we include sanitary conditions, and safe arrangements for handling any equipment. If a hazard was to occur we would take practical steps to ensure it is resolved. The correct procedures would take place to ensure no unnecessary harm occurred to employees on the premises. We recognise its legal and moral responsibility to provide a safe and healthy workplace to protect the health and safety of our employees or any other visitors. Our policy helps to prevent any injury and illness within the business.
This Policy is communicated to all employees working for or on behalf of KAT Europe, everyone is expected to comply to this policy in order to ensure it is effective. Below includes a list of responsibilities that must be followed.
- Provide adequate working conditions that safeguard the health and safety on the premises.
- Maintain safe arrangements when handling stock
- Ensure that any equipment is used correctly and only used when appropriate
- Provide employees with enough information to use the equipment correctly.
- To consult with employees on the health and safety issues that can occur within the workplace.
- To provide adequate resources in order to maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Take the reasonable steps if and when a health and safety risk occurs
- Ensure that all employees and visitors take care of their own health and safety within the workplace.