Environmental & Sustainability Policy
We are committed to minimising the impact this industry has on the environment. We also set targets for its on-going improvement. KAT Europe are focused on the continual improvement of the condition of the working environment in which we operate in.
By setting objectives and responsibilities we are acting to protect the environment and help eliminate environmental pollution. By doing so we ensure continual education throughout our employees to prevent this and preserve natural resources.
The responsibilities we follow are listed below:
- Minimise waste by evaluating any production and operations ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Complete field trials to ensure the products work to a high standard before putting them into productions. This will decrease the waste and power put into creating a garment
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection of its delivery services.
- Continual raising of environmental awareness
- Research and explore new materials that ensure a smaller environmental footprint
- Research into new and improved ways to reduce waste or the cause of redoing a product.
- Decrease the use of non-renewable energy consumption and look to improve and replace with renewable energy sources.
- Follow guidelines to ensure no energy is being wasted or used unnecessary.