Lightweight Polyurethane Wellingtons with Thermo Soles – Ready for Winter!
The 4640 PU S5 (Steel Toecap and Midsole) Wellington from Ollyskins was developed for use in a variety of workplaces including the Construction and Food Industry.
A comfortable and practical safety boot with a stylish design that is complemented by the lightness and flexibility of PU (Polyurethane). Polyurethane lasts up to 3 times longer than ordinary PVC Wellington boots.
The contours of the surface are well-suited to be cleaned and disinfected which is an essential requirement in the food processing industry.
Available from stock in sizes 8-12 (other sizes available to order), and in a choice of Orange or Green, this Wellington is set to be a popular product this coming winter.
The product features the following design features and specifications:
- Green polyurethane upper with brown cleated sole unit
- Waterproof and easy to clean.
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids, organic solvents and manures.
- Polyurethane textile lining for comfort
- Kick off cleats on rear of ankle
- Warm in winter, cool in summer – keeps your feet at the right temperature.
- Excellent Thermal Insulation to -20°C and can handle temperatures to -40°C.
- Slip resistant and antistatic sole. Energy absorbing heel.
- CE marked and produced according to EN ISO20345:2011. S5+SRC+CI and meets the ASTM standards.
- Steel toecap protection at an impact of 200J and compression resistance under maximum load of 15kN.
- Steel midsole with drilling protection of 1100N.
- Hydrolysis resistant.
- Complete with removable Antimicrobial Footbed