Ollyskins 2928 Hi-Viz Yellow 5mm Neoprene S5 Safety Chest Wader, AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant Knees
Prices excl. VAT/Tax
2928 Hi-Viz* Yellow Neoprene Professional Safety Chest Wader with 5mm Neoprene and Abrasion Resistant Knees Superb quality professional Neoprene Safety Chest Wader featuring 5mm Neoprene for maximum durability and innovative Two-Tone...
2928 Hi-Viz* Yellow Neoprene Professional Safety Chest Wader with 5mm Neoprene and Abrasion Resistant Knees
Superb quality professional Neoprene Safety Chest Wader featuring 5mm Neoprene for maximum durability and innovative Two-Tone Hi-Viz* design. Features waterproof chest zipper, lightweight PU (Polyurethane) Wellington S5 Safety Boot and adjustable shoulder straps and AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant Knees. Designed for professional and industrial use.
- 5mm Neoprene with Jersey fabric lining
- AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant knee panels for extra durability
- Two-Tone Design featuring Hi-Viz* Neoprene
- SeamDRY Double Glue and Tape seam technology
- Chevron Reflective Tape - for additional visibility
- Ollyskins Elastic Braces with quick release buckles – easy on/off
- Genuine YKK Buckles for longevity and secure fix
- 3D Mesh fabric at rear for comfort
- Front chest pocket – handy storage area
- Waterproof Zipper on chest pocket with Ollyskins pull – keep items safe and dry
- Printed Ollyskins logo on chest pockets.
Supplied with small repair Kit (we recommend keeping your Neoprene Waders in tiptop condition for maximum lifetime).
- S5 Safety Wellington – Steel Toecap and Midsole protection
- PU (Polyurethane) upper – extremely lightweight
- Cleated Sole – resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
- Medium Cleat sole - to avoid picking up excessive stones
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Removable insole for additional comfort
- European manufactured – quality assurance & traceability
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 (Safety Toecap and Midsole)
- Suitable for use with Ollyskins 1255 Tungsten Carbide Studs
*Note: These waders do not conform to any Hi-Viz EN standards and are for Enhanced Visibility only.
|PU Wellington Boot Sizes||
UK4/EU37/US5, UK5/EU38/US6, UK6/EU40/US7, UK7/EU41/US9, UK8/EU42/US9, UK9/EU43/US10, UK10/EU44/US11, UK11/EU45/US12, UK12/EU47/US13, UK13/EU48/US14
Shipping & Product Availability
The stock on the website is live unless otherwise stated. Orders for instock products are dispatched within 1- working days (Monday Friday).
Neoprene Waders are typically approx. 1 week before dispatch.
Automatic emails are sent when your order is dispatched.
We ship with either DHL, TNT, ParcelForce and Royal Mail.Shipping Prices - UK
The easiest way to calculate Shipping Costs is to add your items to the basket, go to the Cart page and enter your address. If you have any questions, you can contact us via the Live Chat.
Standard shipping cost on all orders under £150 + VAT is £6.95 including VAT. (£5.79 + VAT). Orders over £400 + VAT are shipped without a delivery cost.
Shipping Prices - International.
We can ship to most international destinations using DHL or TNT/Fedex.
Our Checkout functionality will provide a cost including any duties and shipping fees. The parcels are sent DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) which means that no further costs will be incurred at point of import into your country. Some of our products are heavy and this is why shipping costs are sometime high.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or faulty product etc. We can offer a collection service for any other returns using DHL for a cost of £12 + VAT. You will need a printer to take advantage of this service. Refunds are processed within 7 days after receipt of goods. Please contact us if you need to intiate a return.