Ollyskins 2926 RESCUE 5mm Neoprene S5 Safety Thigh Wader
Prices excl. VAT/Tax
2926 RESCUE Neoprene Thigh Wader featuring 5mm Neoprene and Abrasion Resistant Knees Produced in the UK, these Neoprene Thigh Wader feature 5mm Neoprene with AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant Knees for maximum durability. Features...
2926 RESCUE Neoprene Thigh Wader featuring 5mm Neoprene and Abrasion Resistant Knees
Produced in the UK, these Neoprene Thigh Wader feature 5mm Neoprene with AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant Knees for maximum durability. Features belt straps with elastication, lightweight PU Wellington S5 Safety Boot and SeamDRY technology seams. This model is designed specifically for the Rescue market and for professional and industrial use.
- 5mm Red Neoprene with Jersey fabric lining
- AntiCut/Abrasion Resistant knee panels for extra durability
- Yellow/Silver/Yellow Chevron Reflective Tape - for additional visibility
- SeamDRY Double Glue and Tape seam technology
- Belt straps with elasticated section for improved comfort
- Genuine ITW Buckles for longevity and secure fix
- Printed Ollyskins logo
Can also be logoed with your company brand or logo. Please enquire for a quotation.
Supplied with small repair Kit (we recommend keeping your Neoprene Waders in tiptop condition for maximum lifetime).
- S5 Safety Wellington - Toecap and Midsole protection
- PU (Polyurethane) upper - extremely lightweight
- Cleated Sole - resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
- Excellent thermal insulation up to -20DegreesC
- Removable insole for additional comfort
- European manufactured - quality assurance & traceability (Wader assembled in the UK)
- EN ISO 20345:2011 (S5+SRC+CI) (Data Sheet available on request)
- Suitable for use with Ollyskins 1255 Tungsten Carbide Studs
UK4/EU37, UK5/EU38, UK6/EU40, UK7/EU41, UK8/EU42, UK9/EU43, UK10/EU44, UK11/EU45, UK12/EU47, UK13/EU48/US14
Shipping & Product Availability
The stock on the website is live unless otherwise stated. Orders for instock products are dispatched within 1- working days (Monday Friday).
Neoprene Waders are typically approx. 1 week before dispatch.
Automatic emails are sent when your order is dispatched.
We ship with either DHL, TNT, ParcelForce and Royal Mail.Shipping Prices - UK
The easiest way to calculate Shipping Costs is to add your items to the basket, go to the Cart page and enter your address. If you have any questions, you can contact us via the Live Chat.
Standard shipping cost on all orders under £150 + VAT is £6.95 including VAT. (£5.79 + VAT). Orders over £400 + VAT are shipped without a delivery cost.
Shipping Prices - International.
We can ship to most international destinations using DHL or TNT/Fedex.
Our Checkout functionality will provide a cost including any duties and shipping fees. The parcels are sent DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) which means that no further costs will be incurred at point of import into your country. Some of our products are heavy and this is why shipping costs are sometime high.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or faulty product etc. We can offer a collection service for any other returns using DHL for a cost of £12 + VAT. You will need a printer to take advantage of this service. Refunds are processed within 7 days after receipt of goods. Please contact us if you need to intiate a return.