2828 BULLY Safety Toe Chest Waders featuring PVC XT1000 Waterproof Fabric & Safety Wellington Boots
The General Workhorse Chest Wader from Ollyskins featuring the XT1000 fabric weighing in at over 1000gms and offering 1mm of PVC for maximum penetration resistance. These waders are also remarkable soft and supple, due to the New Generation XT1000 heavy duty PVC fabric. Naturally oil resistant and designed for Sea, River, Civil and Canal workers these Waders will ensure ultimate protection and longevity. Ribbed shin area on wellington for metatarsal protection.
Fabric: XT1000 PVC/Polyester 1000gms
- New Generation XT1000 PVC/Polyester Fabric - 1000gms, 1mm thickness for longevity.
- High Frequency Welded Seams
- Oil Resistant PVC fabric
- High Frequency Welded Seams
- Adjustable and fully removable elastic webbing harness
- Genuine ITW Buckles for durability
- Adjustable pull cord waist
- Internal Chest Pocket
- Ollyskins branding
- European manufactured Safety Wellington Boot with steel Toecap and Midsole protection
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+SRA ASTM (Data Sheet available on request)
- Ribbed shin area for Metatarsal protection
- Rear kick-off cleats
- Cleated sole - suitable for use with Ollyskins Tungsten Carbide Studs
- Nitrile & Polymer sole - excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
UK4/EU37, UK5/EU38, UK7/EU41, UK8/EU42, UK9/EU43, UK10/EU44, UK11/EU45, UK12/EU46, UK13/EU47
Shipping & Product Availability
The stock on the website is live unless otherwise stated. Orders for instock products are dispatched within 1- working days (Monday Friday).
Neoprene Waders are typically approx. 1 week before dispatch.
Automatic emails are sent when your order is dispatched.
We ship with either DHL, TNT, ParcelForce and Royal Mail.Shipping Prices - UK
The easiest way to calculate Shipping Costs is to add your items to the basket, go to the Cart page and enter your address. If you have any questions, you can contact us via the Live Chat.
Standard shipping cost on all orders under £150 + VAT is £6.95 including VAT. (£5.79 + VAT). Orders over £400 + VAT are shipped without a delivery cost.
Shipping Prices - International.
We can ship to most international destinations using DHL or TNT/Fedex.
Our Checkout functionality will provide a cost including any duties and shipping fees. The parcels are sent DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) which means that no further costs will be incurred at point of import into your country. Some of our products are heavy and this is why shipping costs are sometime high.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or faulty product etc. We can offer a collection service for any other returns using DHL for a cost of £12 + VAT. You will need a printer to take advantage of this service. Refunds are processed within 7 days after receipt of goods. Please contact us if you need to intiate a return.