Made from Polyurethane these safety boots are extremely lightweight and feature a steel toe cap and penetration resistant midsole. Durable wellington designed for everyday industrial use.
Ollyskins 4684 S5 Safety PU Wellington, Yellow
£44.75 excl. VAT.
4684 PU Polyurethane Lightweight S5 Safety Wellington, Yellow
Ensuring maximum protection and comfort, these safety boots are made from a cellular polyurethane material, known for its high flexibility and easy to clean qualities whilst remaining robust and durable. Featuring excellent insulation properties to prevent overheating and cooling of feet even in wet and cold working environments.
- Steel Toecap and Midsole – S5 specification
- Anti-penetration steel midsole protects against penetration with a strength to 1100N
- Upper made from cellular polyurethane with high flexibility.
- Self-cleaning and anti-slip sole – SRC class.
- Moulded line to allow for shortening if required.
- Inlay sole from Sanitized® material absorbs moisture, with anti-bacteria properties. Absorbs sweat and prevents the growth of
bacteria and fungus.
- Antistatic sole unit.
- Energy absorbing heel to protect the skeletal system from excessive impact.
- Easy to clean and disinfect due to smooth surface design.
UK10/EU44, UK11/EU45, UK12/EU46, UK7/EU41, UK8/EU42, UK9/EU43