S5 PU safety wellington with steel toecap protection and midsole manufactured using Polyurethane for a boot that lasts up to 3 times longer than ordinary PVC wellington boots. This boots was extensively designed and developed for use in cold and icy environments and features a highly slip-resistant and antistatic sole for excellent grip on the most slippery surfaces to reduce the risk of fall hazards. ZERO VAT.
Ollyskins 4640 Cold PU Safety Thermal Wellington (Orange)
Ollyskins 4640 PU Safety Thermal Wellington for Cold Working Environments
Developed for use in a variety of workplaces including the Construction and Food Industry the 4640 is a comfortable and practical safety boot. The contemporary design is complemented by the lightness and flexibility of PU (Polyurethane) and the contours of the surface are well-suited to be cleaned and disinfected which is an essential requirement in the food processing industry.
Size Range: 8-12 (Boot Size)
- Orange polyurethane upper with brown cleated sole unit
- Waterproof and easy to clean.
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids, organic solvents and manures.
- Polyurethane textile lining for comfort
- Kick off cleats on rear of ankle
- Warm in winter, cool in summer – keeps your feet at the right temperature.
- Excellent Thermal Insulation to -20?C and can handle temperatures to -40?C.
- Slip resistant and antistatic sole. Energy absorbing heel.
- CE marked and produced according to EN ISO20345:2011. S5+SRC+CI and meets the ASTM standards.
- Steel toecap protection at an impact of 200J and compression resistance under maximum load of 15kN.
- Steel midsole with drilling protection of 1100N.
- Hydrolysis resistant.
- Complete with removable Antimicrobial Footbed
8/42, 9/43, 10/44, 11/45, 12/47