High performance Waterproof Washdown Bib Trouser for the Food & Hygiene Industry
Washdown Jacket in advanced technology fabric for the food industry. Developed in conjunction with end users to achieve the optimum fabric weight, durability and features, whilst ensuring resistance against animal fats and chemicals
- Soft and Supply Waterproof Fabric with Laminated Coating suitable for Animal Fats & Greases.
- High Frequency welded seam Technology for maximum waterproof protection.
- Polyester Backing to fabric for improved tear strength.
- Elastic webbing braces with genuine ITW Nexus buckles
- Rear strap adjuster prevents straps sliding from shoulders
- Generous sizing designed to be worn over other garments.
- Designed to be worn with Ollyskins 3970 Jacket or 3972 Smock
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days from point of order using 1-2 Day delivery service with our chosen carrier provider, meaning we are able to offer a comprehensive, reliable, trackable courier service. The stock on this website is live – just click on a product option in the dropdown box on a product page, and we’ll display underneath what we have available for immediate dispatch.
UK Standard Delivery Costs
Service: UK Parcel Carrier (APC, TNT, DPD)
- Order value over £150 = FOC
- Order value under £150 = £6.95 (incl. VAT)
Offshore/Channel Irelands, Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Service: UK Parcel Carrier or Royal Mail 2-3 Working Days
- All Orders = £18.95 (incl. VAT)
Service: Economy Service Provider – 2-5 Working Days
- 1 Pair – £20.70
- 2 Pairs – £25.30
- 3 Pairs – £29.90
- 4 Pairs – £32.20
- 5 Pairs – £34.50
- Up to 10 Pairs – £46.00
- Up to 15 Pairs – £63.25
- Up to 30 Pairs – £109.25
- Up to 60 Pairs – £155.25
Service: Economy Service Provider – approx. 5 Working Days
Please contact us if looking for multiple items as we can arrange a specific freight cost that our website cannot automatically calculate.
Further details regarding our delivery services can be found HERE.