Tungsten Carbide Wader Fishing Studs for maximum safety on Rocks and Slippery Surfaces
Footwear studs are used in many industries and leisure activities including mountaineering, fishing, and farming to increase ground traction in a range of ground conditions. The Ollyskins Tungsten Carbide fishing studs can be applied onto the sole of most industrial footwear as a simple and fast way to increase safety by ensuring extra grip on slippery surfaces.
These studs are substantially different to many studs on the market, in that they feature a tungsten carbide tip that is extremely resilient to wear and has the ability to ‘scratch’ a hard surface in order to secure a firm grip.
The studs are also removable using the hand tool which allows the wearer to remove them altogether or adjust the quantity of studs for light or aggressive environments.
- Loose Studs – recommended for purchase in addition to the standard 20pc stud pack
- Tungsten Carbide Tip ‘scratches’ hard surfaces to create a secure grip
- Ideal for Fishing, Mountaineering and Farming
- Highly resilient to wear and tear
- Additional studs can be purchased in a Refill Pack of 20pcs or as loose studs