Hi-Viz Safety PVC Chest Waders produced in robust heavyweight XT1000 fabric for maximum durability…read more
Ollyskins 2640 Hi-Viz Safety PVC Chest Waders
£93.95 – £103.35 excl. VAT.
2640 Fluo Safety PVC Chest Waders featuring PVC XT1000 Hi-Viz Waterproof Fabric & S5 Safety Wellington Boots
These Safety PVC Chest Waders are another example of Ollyskins constant commitment to innovation to ensure maximum protection to workers in hazardous environments. Designed for workers in the Rail and Construction industry they feature a tough XT1000 1000gms fabric with a polyester backing to reduce tears, fluorescent orange fabric# and two bands of 50mm reflective tape.
- New style Fluorescent Chest Waders
- 50mm Reflective Tape
- Naturally Oil Resistance PVC fabric
- High Frequency Welded Seams
- Adjustable elastic fastening straps
- Adjustable pull cord waist
- Black/Red European Manufactured S5 Safety Wellington Boots
- Heavyweight fabric 1000gms for longevity
- Internal front Chest Pocket
- Polyester Backed PVC fabric for longevity
- Features Ollyskins Logo
- European manufactured Safety Wellington Boot with steel Midsole
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+SRA ASTM (Data Sheet available on request)
- Ribbed shin area for Metatarsal protection
- Rear kick-off cleats
- Cleated sole – suitable for use with Ollyskins Studs
- Nitrile & Polymer sole – excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
This product has a Legally Protected Registered Design
Whilst the fabric of these waders is certified to EN ISO 20471 for Hi-Vizibility Protection, these waders are not themselves certified to this standard. Workers considering these waders for Trackside or Off Track use should discuss the technical specification with their health and safety managers. For further details, please contact our sales department and we will be glad to advise or update you with our current specification developments.
|Dimensions||42 × 35 × 13 cm|
4/37, 5/39, 6/40, 7/41, 8/42, 9/43, 10/44, 11/45, 12/47, 13/48
Civils & Drainage, Commercial Fishing, Environmental, Emergency Services & MOD, Food Industry, Industrial Cleaning, Mining
|Boot Markings: UK-EU-US|
UK7/EU41/US8, UK8/EU42/US9, UK9/EU43/US10, UK10/EU44/US11, UK11/EU45/US12
Download 2640 Product Data Sheet
Refer to the SHIPPING PAGE for information regarding Shipping, Returns, Customs and Duties.
Or contact us via the Live Chat for further assistance.
360 Degree View