Hi-Vis Waders in Thigh height, produced in robust 1000gms heavyweight PVC fabric with double welded seams, knee reinforcements and S5 safety boots. Designed for use where additional protection is required above what a normal Wellington boot can offer.
Hi-Vis Wader (Thigh) from Ollyskins featuring PVC XT1000 Waterproof Fabric & S5 Safety Wellington Boots
Fabric: XT1000 PVC 1000gms
Size Range: 8-12 (Boot Size). Other Sizes available to order
Color: Hi-Viz Orange
- Hi-Vis Waders with Reflective Tape
- Thigh style for additional protection versus a Wellington Boot
- High Frequency Welded Seams
- Adjustable fastening straps (fasten to waist)
- European Manufactured S5 Safety Wellington Boots
- Heavyweight XT1000 1000gms fabric for longevity
- Polyester Backed PVC fabric for longevity
- Features Ollyskins Logo
- European manufactured Safety Wellington Boot with steel Midsole
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+SRA ASTM (Data Sheet available on request)
- Ribbed shin area for Metatarsal protection
- Rear kick-off cleats
- Cleated sole – suitable for use with Ollyskins Studs
- Nitrile & Polymer sole – excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
#Whilst the design of this garment is similar to a Hi-Vizibility garment, the product is not sold as a certified garment to EN 471 or EN ISO20471. This information is stated on our product page and further information can be found on the Questions and Answers page on our website and within our Terms and Conditions.
Workers considering these waders for Trackside or Off Track use should discuss the technical specification with their health and safety managers. For further details, please contact our sales department and we will be glad to advise or update you with our current specification developments.
Please also see Model 2624, the Hi-Vis Yellow version of this Wader
8/42, 9/43, 10/44, 11/45, 12/47