Stay noticed and ensure additional protection with these Hi-Vizibility Thigh Waders. Produced in robust 880gms heavyweight PVC fabric with double welded seams, knee reinforcements and S5 safety boots. Designed for use where additional leg protection is required above a Wellington boot.
2624 Hi-Viz PVC Thigh?Waders from Ollyskins featuring PVC XT800 Waterproof Fabric & S5 Safety Wellington Boots
Stay noticed with these Hi-Vizibility Thigh Waders produced in robust 880gms heavyweight PVC fabric with double welded seams, knee reinforcements and S5 safety boots. Adds a extra level of protection to wearers who may use traditional green or black waders over Hi-Vizibility Trousers and then reduce their vizibility.
Fabric: XT800 PVC 880gms
Size Range: 8-11
Color: Hi-Viz Yellow
- Hi-Viz Thigh Waders with Reflective Tape
- High Frequency Welded Seams
- Adjustable fastening straps (fasten to waist)
- European Manufactured S5 Safety Wellington Boots
- Heavyweight XT800 880gms fabric for longevity
- Polyester Backed PVC fabric for longevity
- Features Ollyskins Logo
- European manufactured Safety Wellington Boot with steel Midsole
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5+SRA ASTM (Data Sheet available on request)
- Ribbed shin area for Metatarsal protection
- Rear kick-off cleats
- Cleated sole – suitable for use with Ollyskins Studs
- Nitrile & Polymer sole – excellent grip on slippery surfaces
- Sole resistant to oils, fats, acids & organic solvents
#Whilst the design of this garment is similar to a Hi-Vizibility garment, the product is not sold as a certified garment to EN 471 or EN ISO20471. This information is stated on our product page and further information can be found on the Questions and Answers page on our website and within our Terms and Conditions.
Workers considering these waders for Trackside or Off Track use should discuss the technical specification with their health and safety managers. For further details, please contact our sales department and we will be glad to advise or update you with our current specification developments.
Please also see Model 2628, the Hi-Vis Yellow version of this Wader
8/42, 9/43, 10/44, 11/45
All stock item goods ordered from Ollyskins before 12 Noon are dispatched the same day wherever possible on a 1-2 Day delivery service with our chosen carrier provider, meaning we are able to offer a comprehensive, reliable, trackable courier service. The stock on this website is live – just click on a product option in the dropdown box on a product page, and we’ll display underneath what we have available for immediate dispatch.
UK Standard Delivery Costs
Service: UK Parcel Carrier (APC, TNT, DPD)
- Order value over £150 = FOC
- Order value under £150 = £5.95 (incl. VAT)
Offshore/Channel Irelands, Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Service: UK Parcel Carrier or Royal Mail 2-3 Working Days
- All Orders = £18.95 (incl. VAT)
Service: Economy Service Provider – 2-5 Working Days
- 1 Pair – £20.70
- 2 Pairs – £25.30
- 3 Pairs – £29.90
- 4 Pairs – £32.20
- 5 Pairs – £34.50
- Up to 10 Pairs – £46.00
- Up to 15 Pairs – £63.25
- Up to 30 Pairs – £109.25
- Up to 60 Pairs – £155.25
Service: Economy Service Provider – approx. 5 Working Days
- £22.50 per item
Please contact us if looking for multiple items as we can arrange a specific freight cost that our website cannot automatically calculate.
Further details regarding our delivery services can be found HERE.