We collect certain information about you in order to achieve our objectives. This information includes the following and is collected when you transact with us in various ways.
- Information about your web browser including the type, your IP address, time zone and language.
- Cookies that are installed on your device.
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view.
- What websites or search terms referred you to the Site
- Information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Personal Details & Order Information
- Personal details including name, gender, age and date of birth.
- Contact details including email and address.
- Payment information including credit/debit card numbers and other related information. Please note – we do not keep any payment information on file.
Marketing, Competitions & Survey Information
- Responses from surveys we have undertaken.
- Competition entries
- Details of any unsubscribes to our communication (if not entirely deleted).
Records of your correspondence with our customer support or sales team may be held in our CRM system. This may include recorded telephone calls.